March 25, 2008

6w2d

I'm not sure that I'm truly over the 6w1d hurdle yet, but so far there have been no more signs of spotting.

I realized a couple of things while R and I were wandering around Target last night buying some organizing supplies:

1) Technically, I'm not sure if yesterday was 6w1d or 5w6d. If I base it on when CD1 was, then yesterday was 6w1d. But I had two possible ovulation dates: CD 14 and CD 16, because I had one follicle that measured two days behind the other two. So if I'm pg with the one that ovulated on CD 16, then really tomorrow will be what I think of as 6w1d. So I'm not feeling like I'm totally over the 6w1d hump yet.

2) I was stupidly tempting fate. The Target we were wandering around was the same one I was in when I discovered I had started to bleed out the twin pregnancy about 14 months ago. I'm not an overly superstitious person, but still - there are just some things that don't need to be tempted.

The first ultrasound is scheduled for 49.5 hours from now, assuming I make it that far. But I seem to be getting even more fatigued, and I'm starting to notice a pattern of morning nausea now, so hopefully those are both good signs. Here's hoping I make it to Thursday...

4 comments:

Nico said...

I am *so* glad to hear that the spotting was an isolated incident. I can only imagine how freaked out you must have been. I hope the next 48 hours or so fly by, and you get good news at your u/s!!!

Anna said...

I'm so hoping for you too! Here's to a healthy, lasting pregnancy. Stranger things have happened!

Grad3 said...

crossing fingers and hoping that Thursday is all you hoped for... Thinking of you!

Penelope said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
Where to Buy Rugs in Dubai