August 03, 2014

Pictures

I was going to write another post but then realized I hadn't put up the pictures I had promised. The days fly by in a blur! Life with a toddler and a newborn is even more chaotic than I had expected. Chaotic, but wonderful.

Without further ado, photos of Mr. Z:

In his going-home outfit.

I love how his eyes are open for this one. Interestingly, Miss A's eyes were open for this pose, too. For both of them, it was the only pose in their entire photo shoots where they didn't have their eyes closed. I wonder if it's something about the pose that makes them open?

His sister is a blondie (like their dad), but he has a full head of dark hair, like his momma.

8 comments:

Anna said...

SO gorgeous! Just perfect! Congratulations to you and your family! I am so happy for you. :)

MrsSpock said...

Adorable!

Silver said...

Oh, the gorgeousness! Congratulations again!

Erin Bakal said...

Love, love, love! Congratulations to the whole family!

AP said...

Ahhhhh, Z is adorable! Congratulations mama! Hope everyone is well and you're all getting some sleep :)

Libby said...

SO cute!!! Love the puppy dog onesie too :)

Riya Joshi said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. motorized blinds in abu dhabi

Penelope said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
sisal carpet brands