September 18, 2014

More pictures

I have a dozen posts in my head - about learning to juggle caring for two kiddos, about how incredibly full my arms and heart feel when I'm holding both of them at the same time, about the mommy guilt that came with circumcision, about how we're finding our rhythm, about how I'm working toward making a major change and keep debating whether to stick with the plan (which involves staying the course for the next 2.5 years) or seizing the moment and just going for it now (or, at least, in the next 6 months).

None of those have made it out of my head and onto a screen yet. But, we did get the digital images this week from the photo session we did when Z was 2 weeks old, so I thought I'd share a couple. It's hard to believe he will already be 2 months next week!

Such a sweet smile.

One of my favorite photos ever. Pure joy. So thankful.

5 comments:

RELH said...

Beautiful!

Reese said...

That picture brought tears to my eyes. That little guy is absolutely gorgeous, and you could not look happier! So happy for you!

Erin Bakal said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! Thanks so much for sharing, and good luck with all of the other things in motion in your life!

Libby said...

He is so precious! I can just imagine how much it is taking to juggle the care of two little ones, but you will do great! Good luck with the change you are considering!

Penelope said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
sisal carpet binding